Volume: 10 mL
Lactic acid helps adjust the * pH, maintain the water content of the care product and has a very good affinity with the skin and hair. Indeed, it has a keratolytic (exfoliating) action and improves skin hydration. Regarding the hair, it helps tighten the scales and give them shine.
Its liquid form packaged in a dropper bottle allows precise and safe use.
* pH: the pH (hydrogen potential) is used to determine the acidic, neutral or basic nature of an aqueous phase. The pH is measured on a scale of 1 to 14:
- 1 to 7 acidic pH
- 7 neutral pH
- 7 to 14 basic pH
To know: Our skin itself has a pH which differs according to the areas of the skin. This is why the pH of a cosmetic product must match the pH of the application area so as not to modify and denature the skin.
The pH according to different products:
- Cream: 4.0 to 6.0 (dry skin will tend to have a more acidic pH than oily skin)
- Shower gel: 5.0 to 7
- Shampoo: 4.5 to 6.0
- Hair care (mask, conditioner, etc.): 4.0 to 5.5
Applications: It is used as an acidifier to lower the pH of recipes. Very popular for hair care such as shampoos, masks and conditioners. Also used for scrubs due to its exfoliating action.
Cosmetic properties: lactic acid is an acidifier, activates the conditioning effect * of emulsifiers, it moisturizes, exfoliates, helps eliminate dandruff and gives hair shine.
* Conditioner: helps to detangle, beautify and smooth the hair fiber of the hair.
Production of lactic acid: It is obtained by fermentation of beet sugar.
Quality: 100% of vegetable origin, it is very concentrated: around 90% lactic acid and 10% water.
INCI designation: Lactic acid
Appearance: clear liquid
Color: Colorless (maybe sometimes slightly yellow)
Solubility: Miscible in water
Density at 20 ° C: 1.20 - 1.21
pH: <1.2 at 25 ° C
- Respect the dosage of incorporation of the recipes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow, avoid contact with the eyes.
- It is pure irritant. Never use pure on the skin.
- Wearing gloves and protective goggles strongly recommended for handling.
Consult the detailed safety instructions below:
Cassagne Delphine on 12/25/2020 21:22:51
Bonjour merci de me prévenir quand disponible. Bonne soirée
Brigitte Le Foll on 11/21/2020 15:10:04
Bonjour me prévenir sms quand il y a que 2 acide lactique